13 February 2013

Cozy Woolies


Recently, I was browsing through some cool ideas for something I never tried before and I found out that you can knit from polymer clay! I know it could be nothing special for some of you advanced polymer clay knitters, but I got so surprised that I decided to share this amazing option with you. Hope it will inspire you a lot. I know, winter season is almost over, but in some countries it will be cold and snowy for another 2 months or more, so it's not too late to create some polymer clay cozies and to warm up your day with winter designs. And believe me, next winter is not as far away as it seems :) Time flies!



Photo Credits: (1) Claire Wallis (2) IrenkaR (3) Claire Wallis (4) Enchantress (5) Claire Wallis (6) Cofanetto (7) .Ines (8) Cynthia Tinapple (9) Claire Wallis

No comments: