11 July 2022

Letter from the Editor: July 2022

 It's time to pass the torch...

Since my mother's passing in 2018, I have been working to rebuild pcPolyzine. In July 2019, I published our first quarterly edition. Starting in January 2020, pcPolyzine came to you monthly with new articles featuring amazing artists, tips and tricks, as well as step-by-step tutorials on various polymer clay projects.  

The feedback and love pcPolyzine has received over the last few years has been so warm and inspirational. We wouldn't be what we are without each and every one of you!

After careful consideration and a lot of soul searching, I believe it is time to pass the pcPolyzine torch to someone else. Someone who has a passion for polymer clay and who has the time to devote to making this company a success and continuing my mom's work.

If you are interested in more information about the purchase of pcPolyzine and all that comes with it, please reach out via email email or message us through Facebook.

This is a very tough decision and this company means a lot to me, so please only serious inquires. 

~Katie

2 comments:

Debbie Bellibone Goodrow said...

Thank you for all your efforts in keeping your Mom's legacy going. I appreciate you looking for someone with the mindset that will continue this fine Polyzine.

Publisher said...

Debbie, thank you so much for your kind words!